Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Future of Technology

Technology is an important factor in the future of education.  While it will never take the place of a teacher, technology can assist in bringing learning to a higher level.  Technology is something I will continue to integrate into my classroom as my district is extremely committed to using the SAMR model to integrate technology into all classrooms.  I am looking to further the integration of iPads in my classroom and will continue to investigate new apps to help kids grow.  I plan to continue to focus on the SAMR model to bring my lessons to a higher level.  I will also continue collaborating with my grade level to share ideas and best practices in this continuance of technology integration.  Technology is not going anywhere so we need to jump on board in order to move our schools into the 21st century.


No comments:

Post a Comment