Sunday, November 17, 2013

Marzano's Teacher Level Factors


Before I read Marzano’s  chapter on Teacher – Level Factors, when I thought of teacher factors, I thought in terms of instruction/content knowledge, classroom management and a safe, trusting environment.  After reading the article and seeing Marzano’s ideas, I realized that my ideas of teacher – level factors fit into his factors of instructional strategies, classroom management and classroom curriculum design.  I maybe should have thought more about classroom curriculum design because it is crucial to student success.  Having a strong classroom curriculum plan is important in order for students to learn.  Combining all these factors makes for effective teaching and that leads to student achievement and success.

No comments:

Post a Comment