Sunday, February 16, 2014

February New Tech Tool

This month I have implemented the tech tool Flash to Pass.  This app allows kids to practice their math facts (addition, subtraction, multiplication or division) on the iPad.  It gives them 20 problems to complete in 2 minutes.  The app then moves them up to the next level.  I only have 4 iPads in my room so I use it during centers and I have them take turns.  What I have not figured out is if there is a way to keep track of progress for each child.  Stay tuned . . .

2 comments:

  1. Jen, I have been using the Xtramath.org site. This sounds similar. I can see that my students are needing a new way to practice their facts and I want to track their progress. I will be looking into this app. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,
    My students need to develop their addition and subtraction fact fluency and I am in need of apps for my ipods! I plan to look into the Flash to Pass and the Xtramath.org site that Kelly listed. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete